Wood Bed Rails (0050)
Make sure these bed rails fit your crib! Use our "Convert Your Crib" tool here to confirm these rails coordinate with your crib.
- Available finishes: Ebony (0011), Black (001), Grey (026), Charcoal (029), Stained Grey (054), Linen Grey (070), White (100), White Ambiance (108), Rustic Driftwood (112), Bianca (130), Bianca (130NN), Chocolate (204), Espresso Cherry (205), Dark Chocolate (207), Espresso Truffle (208), Aqua (347), LaBrosse Cherry (602), Dark Cherry (604), Black Cherry Espresso (607), Merlot (615), Cabernet (648), Black Espresso (907), Walnut Espresso (1324) and Moonstruck Grey (1351)
- Strong and sturdy wood construction
- Converts your crib to a full size bed (headboard and footboard)
- A mattress foundation must be used with these bed rails.
- Refer to your crib's instruction manual to ensure these rails are compatible with your crib
- Assembled Dimensions (in inches): 55.25 (width) by 5 (height) by 76 (length)
- Product Weight (in pounds): 28.71
- Shipping Dimensions (in inches): 7.75 (width) by 6.75 (height) by 79.75 (length)
- Shipping Weight (in pounds): 28.71
Extend the life of your crib with these Wood Bed Rails. All you need to convert the crib into a full size bed, the wooden rails replace the sides of the crib, and feature bolt-on assembly for attaching a headboard and footboard. A mattress foundation must be used with these bed rails.
Spotted With Delta Children:
Why You Can Trust Delta Children
#1 In Safety
We Go Above And Beyond Safety Standards
1 Out of 2
Children Sleep In Our Products
10% of All Profits
Goes Toward Improving The Lives Of Children
Of Safety, Style, And Innovation